Sunday, May 11, 2008

Losing Weight - My Astonishingly Effective Method To Lose Weight And Become A Strong Man

Losing weight is something that is natural for me. I didn't try to come with a miraculous recipe, but I stumbled upon my weight loss method by accident. Let me show you how I discovered my amazing secret to lose fat, get strong muscles and get lean.

The first secret I want to share with you is that I am a martial artist and I practice a lot. When I was younger I used to train more than three hours per day. Today that I have a wife and children, I only train a couple of hours per week.

Following my plan will allow you to be way stronger than the average person. And you will naturally lose weight as a result of your exercises.

In a nutshell, here is my workout session:

1. I do several short repetitions within the same workout.

2. Before I start my training session, I make sure that I burn a lot of calories with the stationary bike. I keep the resistance moderated, and increase every two or three minutes.

3. I often change my training sessions for two reasons. The first is that I don't want to get bored and hence, lose the efficiency of what I am doing.

The other reason is that this concept of turbulence training will force you to work every single muscles.

4. I am really careful and I don't eat a lot of junk foods or sodas.

Note that I use mainly my body instead of lifting weights.

It's not easy, but who said that there was something easy in your life? If losing weight and getting in shape is what you want, there is a price to pay.

Finally! Discover a powerful weight loss system used by thousands of bodybuilders and people around the world to obtain low-low body fat level. Learn how you too can get rid of your stomach fat for good when you visit: http://www.positiveattitude4life.com

Franck Silvestre is a professional Martial Artist. Visit his website today at Turbulence Training

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home