Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Weight Loss Idea for You

I have been up and down with pregnancies and trying to stay in shape. So I have done a lot of research on the subject of the most effective strategy to lose weight. But everyone has a different opinion on what it is that make people, especially women, gain or lose weight. Some interesting ideas I've found have really opened my eyes.

Every person has a unique body type. So one idea does not work for everyone. Although, you probably have already figured that out. What I was confused about was the ideas of sugars vs fats vs carbs. Which one of these is what I needed to look for in my weight control. What made the most sense to me is that there are good carbs and bad carbs. Your body needs the good carbs that actually boost metabolism. The bad carbs, which mostly come from the simple sugars, cause the body to burn energy from that source instead of the stored fat which most of us have. So if we focus on eating good fat, not oils, and protein with a small amount of good carbs that is what will make our bodies, at least my type, use the stored fat we already have. This idea should work for most body types. It may need some modification for others.

There are so many different exercise programs that are meant specifically for women who want to slim down and be toned. But eating the right diet along with the slimming, trimming exercise routines don't always make the pounds fall off. You have to find the right combination for you.

Anjanette Evans
Find the right program idea for your body type.
Weight loss reviews.
http://evarus.bezoogle.com/pp/weight-loss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home